As our beloved Cummins trucks age we are seeing more and more starting problems related to low fuel pressure. These problems can be very frustrating if you have no way to tell what's going on. Many times these problems are caused by improper primary idle fuel pressure through the lift pump, fuel filter and injection pump. This pressure is regulated by the overflow valve that lets the fuel return back to the tank once the proper pressure is reached. This pressure can vary over time as the overflow valve ages.
Now you can install an Adjustable Overflow Valve and Guage. This allows you to see what the primary pressure is and adjust it to the optimum pressure. The silicone filled dampened (adjustable dampening) gauge fits right on the top of the fuel filter on 12 valve Cummins engines in Dodge pickups. To install the gauge just remove the existing banjo bolt on the top of the filter and replace with our stainless steel banjo bolt/snubber/Gauge & new washer combination. Now if you have a starting problem you can quickly lift the hood and see if it's a fuel related problem or not. While cranking you should see at least 15psi. If not you have a fuel supply problem. Cummins pressure specs are 17-22 psi at idle and 25-35 psiat 2500 rpm no load.
- ADJUST YOUR FUEL PRESSURE WITHOUT STRETCHING SPRINGS
- BULLETPROOF Overflow valve DESIGN ELIMINATES HAMMERED SEATS
- CURE FOR HARD STARTING AND LOW POWER
- USE THIS #OFV-A (Tork-Tek #OFV020) WITH STOCK FUEL SYSTEMS ALSO
- BUILT TO HANDLE WVO AND BIODIESEL
- LEAK PROOF CHECK VALVE PREVENTS BACK FLOW TO TANK
- PRECISE FUEL PRESSURE FOR THE BOSCH P7100 INJECTION PUMP
- VALVE IS PRESET AT FACTORY TO 30 TO 32 PSI
- 1pc Gauge, 0-60 PSI
- 1pc Drilled & tapped banjo bolt-snubber combo
- 1pc TorkTek adjustable overflow valve, bio compatible.
- 2pc 12mm and 2pc 14mm Sealing washers,
- Printed instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.