FASS DIESEL FUEL SYSTEMS 1994-1998 DODGE RAM CUMMINS 12V TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES 140GPH (TS D10 140G). RECOMMENDED FOR APPLICATIONS UP TO 700 HP.
This is a complete replacement pump for factory lift pump and holds a pressure of 45PSI.
Kit includes brackets, electrical, lines, fittings etc for an easy install.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel system Featuring our Revolutionary Whisper Technology was engineered by FASS Diesel Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 140 gallons per hour, high pressures of 45PSI and backed by a limited lifetime warranty our Titanium Signature Series lift pump can support your Dodge Cummins 5.9L 12V diesel engine with enough fuel for up to 700 HP. multiple fueling upgrades. A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your 12 valve’s injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your P-Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter, and FASS Diesel Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high-performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel systems are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Diesel Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get the product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Diesel Fuel Systems
- New Whisper Technology
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 45-47 PSI Fuel Pressure
- Complete Replacement Pump
- 140 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.