BD Diesel steering box stabilizer for 4WD trucks 1994-2002 Ram 2500 / 3500 and 1994-2001 Ram 1500. Includes bearing / nut / hardware & instructions.
BD's Steering Box Stabilizer (SBS) eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box of late-model Dodge trucks. Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour, the SBS virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in more positive steering feel. The BD SBS is powder coated for corrosion resistance, and features a greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation. The SBS comes complete with high-strength mounting hardware and instructions.
- The Wobble Stopper
- Eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box
- Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour
- Virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point
- More positive steering feel
- Silver vein powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation
- High-strength mounting hardware
- Gas & Diesel
Parts: 12-Months / 24,000 Miles
Is compatible with most sway bar drop brackets in lifted trucks
May interfere with snow plow equipment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.